Dr. Ralf Hüting
“Get to understand people. Knowledge lies between the lines.”
Born in Wesel in 1961, Dr. Ralf Hüting studied law in Bonn and has worked as a lawyer since 1992. In 1996, he received his doctorate with a thesis on “The Effect of Regulatory Tolerance in Environmental Criminal Law”.
Dr. Hüting advises and represents commercial enterprises, federal & state ministries, supervisory authorities, cities, municipalities and associations, particularly on cross-jurisdictional projects such as the construction or modernization of industrial plants and the design and construction of infrastructure measures.
- Hüting/Hopp: Article on the criminal liability of public officials in environmental monitoring authorities, LKV 8/2014, p. 337 ff. (German-language)
- Hüting/Hopp: Article on the toleration of power plant operation following the expiry of the permit, EnergieRecht 2014, p. 97 ff. (German-language)
- Hüting/Hopp: Rekommunalisierung der Energieversorgung – kein vergaberechtsfreier Raum! (Remunicipalisation of the energy supply: No space untouched by public procurement law!), RdE 2011, p. 255 ff.
- Hüting, Die Wirkung der behördlichen Duldung im Umweltstrafrecht [The Effects of Regulatory Tolerance in Environmental Criminal Law], Erich Schmidt Verlag 2006
- Hüting/Hopp: Article on the competences and duties of regional councils in regional development planning, Central Institute for Spatial Planning of the University of Münster, 2004 (German-language)
- Hüting/Hopp: Article on the sponsoring of public interests in light of criminal law – Tue Gutes – aber richtig (Do good – but do it right), Der Gemeindehaushalt, 2005, p. 130 ff.
- Hüting/Hopp: Article on the amendment of planning approval decisions, UPR 2003, p. 1 ff. (German-language)
- Hüting/Hopp: Article on securing the coexistence of conflicting development uses, Baurecht, 2004, p. 930 ff. (German-language)
- All published articles with source citations